Property Management Programme provides best practice to ensure compliance, maximum productivity and optimum customer service. Gain fundamental knowledge in all areas of working with property owners and tenants. Learn how to systemise and streamline every property management task including client mediation and generating meaningful reports.
- New and experienced property managers
- Office managers and business owners wanting to stay current in The Harcourts Way
- Those wanting to achieve their real estate licence
What You Will Learn
- Systemise and streamline every property management task
- Build large databases of prospective clients and clients for life
- Knowledge to perform every task associated with property management
- Wow tenants to want to do business with you
- Systems that support the property management division
- Completing property management documentation
- Rights obligations of the property manager, property owner and tenant in accordance to legislation
Industry Qualification Units Delivered
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016B - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
The Property Management Programme consists of online learning and 4 classroom workshops that may run consecutively over 2 days or separately.
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.