Our technology workshops provide Team Harcourts with an understanding of Harcourts’ electronic systems and eBusiness tools. It equips them with the skills required to operate them effectively. Workshops cover property and client management plus advanced online presence and marketing, with hands-on training that provides attendees with the confidence to navigate and effectively incorporate these essential tools into their daily practice.
- Harcourts sales consultants
- Harcourts office administrators
- Harcourts business owners interested in learning about Harcourts technology for sales
Step by step online video tutorials are also available. These pre-recorded audio-visual instructions act as a 1 on 1 coach for all aspects of Harcourts Technology.
What You Will Learn
- Harcourts products, services and resource library
- Client contact management
- Manage listings
- Email marketing and campaigntrack™
- Buyer matching
- Targets, financials and reports
- Harcourts consultant and office websites
- eCampaign iPad app listing presentations
- eAgent mobile apps
- QR Codes
Harcourts One Workshops
Duration: 4 hours each
Provides our people with an understanding of all Harcourts One systems and resources along with the knowledge and ability to implement and manage them in a Harcourts office.
Introduction to Harcourts One
Designed for anyone who would like a general yet broad introduction to Harcourts One and it’s capabilities.
Introduction to Harcourts One for Sales Consultants
This course links directly with what you learn in the 4 day Sales Programme, and it’s best to book in while the information is still fresh in your mind. The course will also cover Campaign Track – how to build: an email signature, personal profile and property drops.
Advanced Harcourts One for Sales Consultants
More advanced features of Harcourts One including: importing contacts, setting up smart groups, advanced saved listing searches to assist with weekly tasks, building a custom property list email marketing template, uploading your own images for email marketing, how to do a mail merge, setting up & tracking KPI’s.
Harcourts One Email Marketing
Allows you to market to any collective group or individual you wish to contact. Learn how to produce personalised, high quality marketing material to send electronically.
Harcourts One Financial Tools
Allows you to set goals and analyse business activities. Learn how to use Harcourts One to grow your business through better planning and tracking.
Harcourts Mobile Apps
Understand the benefits of having Harcourts mobile apps eOne, eCampaign and eInspect at your fingertips when you are away from the office.
Allows you to create dynamic print marketing easily and efficiently. Learn how to find, build and print marketing pieces that include custom information and images.
Harcourts Web Page Management
Duration: 4 hours
The Web Page Management Programme helps you take your profile to the next level by maximising your marketing potential. Topics covered include:
- Uploading photos
- Embedding YouTube and other Videos
- Creating new Menu and/or Sub Menu items and pages
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Advertising on your Website
- Personal Branding
- Custom Backgrounds
- Social Media Integration
- Search Engine Optimisation Information
- Google Analytics
Duration: 4 hours
QR Code stands for Quick Response Code. They can be used to take people who are offline, online. In the wise words of Gregg Toyama “Offline + Online = Inline.”. Topics covered include:
- What QR Codes are and how they can be used within your office
- How to generate a QR Code
- How to generate slideshows using listing photos
- How to upload property videos
- How to incorporate a link to your slide show or video on all major real estate portals
- How to download an MMS file of your slideshow for easy sharing
- How to promote the use of Harcourts QR Codes
- How you can incorporate QR Codes into personal branding
- How to create a personal profile QR Code and mobi page
- How to create an office profile QR Code and mobi page
- How you can MMS short videos to create a point of difference and stand out from your competitors
Duration: 4 hours
Social Media was first looked at as the new fad! Not anymore - if Facebook were a country it would be the 3rd largest in the world! Social Media is here to stay, so why not come and learn how to do it properly. Topics covered include:
- The difference between a personal profile and a page
- Why you should NOT post your listings
- What you should be posting
- How to keep your personal profile for both personal and business use (yes you can separate it)
- What is Twitter and how it can benefit you
- What is LinkedIn and how it can benefit you
Single day sessions of split workshops are periodically conducted by specialist Academy trainers in your local Academy training venue.
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.