Property Management Registration provides best practice to ensure compliance, maximum productivity and optimum customer service. Gain fundamental knowledge in all areas of working with property owners and tenants. Learn how to systemise and streamline every property management task including client mediation and generating meaningful reports.
- New and experienced property managers
- Office managers and business owners wanting to stay current in The Harcourts Way and those wanting to achieve their real estate licence
- Systemise and streamline every property management task
- Build large databases of prospective clients and clients for life
- Knowledge to perform every task associated with property management
- Wow tenants to want to do business with you
- Systems that support the property management division
- Completing property management documentation
- Rights obligations of the property manager, property owner and tenant in accordance to legislation
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A - List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016B - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For Western Australia legislation and other information visit Department of Commerce.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.