Provides an introduction to the real estate industry incorporating the seven core units required for application for a Queensland real estate salesperson’s certificate of registration. Five additional qualification units for the Queensland Real Estate Licence can also be achieved.
- Those who wish to become registered real estate salespersons in Australia
- Existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as a salesperson
- People from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas
- Harcourts managers wishing to have a clearer understanding of what their new recruits are learning
Harcourts Academy Sales Program (Sales Registration)
A blended learning program consisting of a total of 5 classroom days and a number of online pre-course tasks.
- Will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to build a successful career in real estate sales
- Incorporates 7 units of competency from the CPP07 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia
- Combines 'what to know' education with practical 'how to do' instruction
- Is delivered by certified professional trainers qualified in accelerated learning techniques to enhance learning retention and student engagement
- Provides a path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009 - Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For Queensland legislation and other information visit Office of Fair Trading.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.