Provides an introduction to the real estate industry incorporating 17 units required for application for a real estate salesperson’s certificate of registration.
- Those who wish to become registered real estate salespersons in Australia
- Existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as a salesperson
- People from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas
- Harcourts managers wishing to have a clearer understanding of what their new recruits are learning
A blended learning program that begins online with a number of interactive tasks that you can do from your own computer. This is followed by 8 days in the Academy Training Centre that includes application of knowledge gained and one-on-one guidance to help you achieve success.
- Will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to build a successful career in real estate sales
- Incorporates 17 units of competency from the CPP07 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia
- Combines 'what to know' education with practical 'how to do' instruction
- Is delivered by certified professional trainers qualified in accelerated learning techniques to enhance learning retention and student engagement
- Provides a path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4003A - Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A - Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009 - Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A - Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A - Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A - Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4079A - Work in the business broking sector
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5012A - Develop a strategic business plan in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5032A - Market the agency
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For South Australia legislation and other information visit Office of Business and Consumer Affairs.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.