Provides an introduction to the real estate industry that incorporates 5 national qualification units to assist you in attaining your real estate property representative registration.
- Those who wish to become a registered property representative in Tasmania
- Existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as a salesperson
- People from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas
- Harcourts managers wishing to have a clearer understanding of what their new recruits are learning
A blended learning program consisting of a number of online pre-course tasks, 4 days in class training, one-on-one coaching in the field with the student's office manager with accompanying in the field project work, and then a final 2 days in class training.
Property Agents Board Exam
After completing the Academy Sales Program, participants must pass a Tasmanian Property Agents Board examination to gain their property representative registration certificate.
- Will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to build a successful career in real estate sales
- Incorporates 5 units of competency from the CPP07 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia
- Combines 'what to know' education with practical 'how to do' instruction
- Is delivered by certified professional trainers qualified in accelerated learning techniques to enhance learning retention and student engagement
- Provides a path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4002A - Apply knowledge of state or territory legislative and regulatory framework to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For Tasmania legislation and other information visit Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.