Successful completion enables you to become registered as an Agents’ Representative in Victoria.
- Only 3 days classroom training + online - accredited real estate training FAST!
- Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) recognised
- Delivered by real estate training experts
- Fun and exciting
- A path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
- People who wish to become registered agents’ representatives in Victoria. Usually this group will have had little or no experience in the industry.
- The secondary client group will be existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as an agents’ representative.
- Thirdly, people from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas; e.g. personal assistants, registered salespersons, real estate franchise owners and managers wanting to up-skill or remain current in real estate practice.
A blended learning program consisting of computer-assessed online tasks followed by 3 days in-class training.
- Provides participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to demonstrate competency in 3 units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia.
- Harcourts Academy RTO offers mutual recognition and credit transfer, plus recognition of prior learning.
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For Victoria legislation and other information visit Consumer Affairs.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.