Online Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Topic 2019 - Anti-money Laundering (AML) (1 ½ hours)
The REA requires all recent licensees to complete the Anti-money Laundering (AML) Mandatory CPD topic as part of their 2019 CPD requirements.
This 2019 mandatory CPD topic must be completed by any licensee who:
- is new to the industry and/or
- has gained their Real Estate license in 2018 or 2019, and
- who are subject to CPD exemption given their new licensee status.
If you are a real estate licensee and not exempt per above, you must complete the full 20-hours of CPD (10 Verifiable and 10 Non-Verifiable) in 2019.
- Register via HarcourtsOne to complete your compulsory AML Topic online
- 1. Register via H1 2. Open Online Course
Eligible licensees must complete the mandatory AML Topic by December 30th, 2019.
Read the REA's page on Understanding your CPD requirements.